Friday, November 5, 2010

{Things To Come}

Not sure if anyone still checks this site out or not! But if you do your in luck...
I have been working a lot on other things so the furniture restoring has put on the back burner.
But my husband and I did get 2 great finds this week and have been working extra hard to get them finished before the snow flies!

Coming Soon (Like next week!)...

  • Light Blue distressed Hutch w/drawers. (This piece would be beautiful in a kids room or even a small dining area, I am sad to part with it, and the color is amazing, perfect for either boy or girl or living room, or whatever!)

  • Large White Hutch  (This one is a classic, great detail in the bottom doors and pretty big, it has glass doors on top and a light inside.)

So ladies tell your friends and husbands that you know what you want for Christmas!! Then give me a call to reserve it!!  Ill post pictures as soon as they are finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment