Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Robin's Egg Blue Hutch}

Sold
 This baby has been waiting to be refinished for over a year now! And now that she is finished she was worth the wait. It is a two piece hutch with all the works, the drawers on the top are lined with velvet and the doors on the bottom open to nice shelves. The hardware is all original except the pulls... I lost a few so had to replace them all. Its made from very sturdy heavy birch wood, and has been painted, glazed, and sealed! Ready for a great home... I would love to keep it but have no place for it, dang!
 Here is the bottom shelves, I left them in their original stain because I liked the contrast.
 The middle 3 drawers on top are lined with a green velvet, I did however clean them up quite a bit.
And then the base also has a large drawer on the bottom and 3 good size drawers in the middle... hence the picture! This would be really great in a entry way, living, or dining room, but I think especially cute in a kids room... lovely!
Email me if your interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment